Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
NETpositive @Sustainable Brands
Transcript of NETpositive @Sustainable Brands
We are focusing on supporting SMEs develop NETpositive approaches.
Priority sectors are based around Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs:
Food, Energy, Water, Shelter
We are bringing together a community of good practice from academia, business and NGOs. "Keep your positive because your thoughts become your words. Keep your positive because your words become your behaviour. Keep your positive because your behaviour becomes your habits. Keep your positive because your habits become your values. Keep your positive because your values become your ."
Case Studies - Brief we promise!
NETpositive Innovation CASE STUDIES Appraisal for an SME Small hairdressing salon in the middle of a housing estate in York. Where do you draw the boundaries of impact?
How do you determine timescales for your response?
How do you know you are NETpositive?
What would be the best way to use this approach with your value chain? WHAT WE ARE GOING TO DO! Next Steps!! ---> Action Plan You sit in a small building in a row of 7 shops. You have been running for 10 years. You clean all of your own towels and kit. Cut, wash, dry, colour, hair extensions and style hair www.net-positive.org Positive and negative (we need to celebrate the good we do!)
- Mohandas K. Gandhi thoughts words behaviour habits values DESTINY It works to reduce organisational impacts that undermine these goals and strengthen those that support them. It does this within timescales that count! Step 1: Step 2: What are my impacts? Step 3: What do I do? What can I do to reduce the negative and increase the positive? You do mostly women's hair. INNOVATION