Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Which brand of popcorn leaves the most unpopped kernels?
Transcript of Which brand of popcorn leaves the most unpopped kernels?
had the least average of unpopped kernels with 27 kernels between both bags.
was second with 44 kernels.
was third with an average of 59.5 kernels between 2 bags.
was fourth with an average of 91.5 kernels.
Separating the popped popcorn and the kernels.
Cousin Willies Popcorn
Interesting Facts about popcorn kernels
Popcorn kernels can pop up to 3 feet in the air
Each kernel of popcorn has a tiny amount of water inside
Kernels you find at the bottom of the bowl that do not pop are called old maids. They are too dry to have any pop left in him.
Hypothesis and source
I think Cousin Willies will have the
least amount of unpopped kernels.
1. Place bag of popcorn in the microwave and close the door.
2. Hit the popcorn button and press start.
3. Get the popcorn out of the microwave.
4. Then separate the popcorn and the
kernels between the big and small bowls.
5. Then we counted the kernels.
6. Next, write it on a piece of paper and collect the data.
7. Then I kept repeating until all bags have been popped.
2 small bowls and 2 big bowls
4 different brands of popcorn:
2 bags each of Jolly Time, Cousin Willies, PopSecret and Orville Redenbacher's all movie theater butter flavor
95 kernels in the first bag for the second bag is 88 kernels.
Pop Secret :
30 kernels in the first bag the second is 24.
Cousin Willies :
51 kernels in the first bag the second bag had 68 kernels.
Jolly Time :
the first bag has 41 kernels the second bag had 47 kernels.
In conclusion, Pop
Secret had the least
and Orville Redenbachers had the most unpopped