Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Book trailers - Making students want to read created by Naomi Bates, Northwest High School
Transcript of Book trailers - Making students want to read created by Naomi Bates, Northwest High School
created by Naomi Bates, Northwest High School
Find a book that entices you!
Think about genres you like as well
Make a list!!
Find your images
Begin to think in short spurts...
Start creating your trailer
with a movie program
Find your music
Never lose the passion.
The more your create,
the better they'll become
If you write too much,
you'll lose an audience
You don't have to write
on every single slide!!
The most important text
goes on the end!
*Use rhetorical questions
*Final image and /or transition
*NEVER GIVE IT AWAY!!!
Your library website
Booktrailers for all
Blank = silence...
let the images
tell the story too
This will take up most of your time
(besides finding the images and music)
Digital photo frames
Teaching in the classroom
Technology workshops for students
Key words including:
* character personalities
* predominant items such as:
types of writing
even font is important!