Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Opeing
I am learning about volcanoes.
I would like to share some facts
First of all,
How are volcanoes made:
They are made by lava and ashes piled up and two tectonic plates pushing together to form a Volcanoes or Mountains.
Where does lava come from:
It comes from the core because it's so hot.
When some rocks melt it's called magma. When magma forms on land it's called
Are Volcanoes harmful: Volcanoes
are harmful because the explosions
can destroy most of an island .It can
be heard thousands of miles away. Also it can destroy every thing in it's
way, even a town!!
I would like to learn more about Volcanoes.Maybe some day. I can explore one!
Most of the volcanoes are
found in the Ring of Fire