Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Heineken's Departure Roulette
Transcript of Heineken's Departure Roulette
July 2013 : Heineken unveiled a departure board at John F. Kennedy's International Airport (New York) Terminal 8 , daring travelers to play ‘Departure Roulette’.
There is a catch, though...
know where you’ll be going before you’ve already committed.
Wanna play ?
"Simply press the button on the board and you’ll be given the opportunity to drop your existing travel plans in favour of the next first class flight to one of ten locations, including Portugal, Switzerland or Peru. "
"Welcome to ‘Dropped’, Heineken’s® social experiment where only legendary travellers need apply"
The game is inspired by (and clearly to promote) "Dropped", a new Heineken campaign in which four men are sent to remote destinations and film their adventures, which will all be published on the campaign’s dedicated YouTube channel.