Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Attention Grabbers, Keepers, Transitions and Evaluations
Transcript of Attention Grabbers, Keepers, Transitions and Evaluations
Tootsie Roll, Lollipop, We were talking now let's stop!
Alligator, Alligator.,. CHOMP! CHOMP!
Freeze please!.. Hands on your knees.
More attention grabbers: http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/a4/41/af/a441af1f81ecf6b3209ceaa7bcb1d871.jpg
The "magic" word
Pass the sign
Smiley/ Frowny (Free SMARTboard Template: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Whole-Brain-Teaching-Scoreboard-SMART-Smile-Frown-357919)
Ticket out the Door
Here is the site I found the bouncy balls you can read more about it: http://www.helloliteracy.blogspot.com/2012/09/monitoring-class-noise-levelwith.html?m=1
Pair & Share
Ellie Baldwin, University of Georgia