Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Promoting Yourself: Resume Writing
Transcript of Promoting Yourself: Resume Writing
Why do I need a resume?
Engage people at a glance in:
who you are
what you've done (accomplishements)
why you would be a good fit for their position
Elements of a Resume
1) Do I need a summary statement?
2) Should I used my "speciality areas"?
3) Cover letter?
(Chronological Work History)
Training and Certifications
Use #'s, %'s, $
Use #'s, %'s, or $
Have as many people
as possible review
your resume before
you consider it in
its final version.
Make sure your
your Linked In
Get resume to
as soon as
definitely prior to
Make sure your resume
is based in reality
Look at as many resumes
as you can - take the best