Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Feb 22nd, 2016
Transcript of Feb 22nd, 2016
Study Guide 5 and introduction to flipped classroom videos.
Vocal Warm Up
Use repertoire to warm up on "mm", "nn," "vv," "zz," and a lip buzz.
Sing with a relaxed throat, tongue, and jaw while using sufficient airflow.
Welcome back! You've made it to the end of Feb! : )
2nd, 3rd, 4th
Class Party Outside!
You have 15 minutes to relax and get to know each other. Then please take 5 minutes to clean up and be back in your seat with your music and a pencil.
- complete Study Guide 5 while pausing and watching flipped class video 5 (if absent, print this out from wcw.schoolloop.com/colbyhawkins)
- quiz tomorrow to determine if you watched all of flipped class video 5
A and 3rd Periods
Study Guide 1 and introduction to flipped classroom videos.
- complete Study Guide 1 (if absent, print this out from wcw.schoolloop.com/colbyhawkins) while pausing and watching level 2, or intermediate, flipped class video 1
- quiz tomorrow to determine if you watched all of flipped class video 1