Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Emergency Room Nursing
Transcript of Emergency Room Nursing
Must be a people person
& ready for anything! ER nursing is a think fast, nonstop & think fast type of job nursing requires caring for & nurturing other individuals being an ER nurse is an empowering position entitled to working in a fast paced environment ER requirements ... graduate from an accredited school of nursing hold a current legal license achieve at least an 80% on competency test classes ... bachelor of science in nursing Salary & Benefits ... Varies from:
years of experience
hospital Ranges between $40,000- $70,000 paid vacations
paid sick days ER nurses can work anywhere from
armed air forces
Skills needed ... communication skills full range body motion attention to detail teamwork EXPECT the UNEXPECTED medical, life & dental insurance