Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
various types of clouds
Transcript of various types of clouds
clouds strato-cumulus cumulus cirro-stratus nimbo-stratus alto-stratus alto-cumulus Stratus A stratus cloud (St) is a cloud belonging to a class characterized by horizontal layering with a uniform base. cirro-cumulus cirro-cumulus clouds are one of the high clouds. They are usually a large white patch of clouds without gray shadows. THE END GOODBYE! THANK YOU FOR WATCHING BY TED PARK AND NICK LEE