Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of OJOS Eyewear Pitch Deck
Transcript of Copy of OJOS Eyewear Pitch Deck
illustrating green business & successful business evenly
"We believe that a solid environmental philosophy is the foundation for achievement for the here, now, and future. We encompass this approach through simplifying and breaking down the fundamental purpose of everything we do. We exist to illustrate this mantra in the sunglasses industry."
The eyewear market is growing
and leaving behind huge opportunities
Derived from: Transparency Market Research, "Eyewear Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, and Forecast, 2012-2018", 2013
eclectic, vintage fashion
customers have few options from eco-active, high-quality, fashionable eyewear brands
* many high fashion brands have zero environmental practices
* materials used by some green companies negatively impact eyewear lifespan
* some socially responsible brands still have no environmental policies
we implement a global philosophy and environmental approach to green business
we manufacture ojos sunnies out of only the highest quality materials
we utilize reclaim beetlekill pine and other reclaim for all display cases
we use 100% recycled paper with 5 eco certificates for all print & packaging
we are proud members of 1% for the planet & the surfrider foundation
our sunglasses collection is the engine for everything we do environmentally. OJOS sunnies are made of the highest quality materials to make the absolute most out of the raw materials we do use. our entire collection is made of hand made acetate frames, polarized CR39 lenses, stainless steel spring hinges, and stainless steel, flush embedded OJOS logos.
The increase of green business equals
a rise in environmental stewardship
$130 billion market
* the rise in environmental stewardship and companies actively taking responsible actions to protect and preserve the planet equals a rise in eco-active growth on the consumer level as well. consumers are thinking and choosing companies with environmental polices such as ojos eyewear.
using the best of what's around is a cornerstone of our company. all OJOS display cases utilize a reclaimed pine wood called colorado beetlekill. a species of beetle carries a type of bacteria that is naturally deforesting mass amounts of us national parks and forests - collectively this area is about the size of maine. we reclaim this wood that would otherwise end in landfills for all of our display cases.
all ojos packaging and print materials come with 5 different eco-certifications to represent our eco-driven philosophy and foundation. these certifications include the forest stewardship council (fsc), sustainable forest initiative (sfi), epa green power partner, 100% recycled paper, and vegetable based inks.
ojos eyewear is a proud member of 1% for the planet and voluntarily tax ourselves this 1% "earth tax" to donate to organizations worldwide that work to protect, preserve, and sustain a healthy environment. we work to to cover our environmental fingerprint for our generation and generations to come. our 1% currently goes to the surfrider foundation to protect the worlds oceans, beaches, water, and ecosystems.
Pioneered successful build and growth of start-up UMeTime in Venice/Austin
Business Strategy, Business Development, Sales, Networking
BA in Human Biology with Conc. in Spanish & Psychology from the University of Kansas
PRESIDENT OF SALES
Led high-profile campaigns for David Yurman, 7 for All Mankind, Lacoste, and Ralph Lauren
Sales, Digital Media, Advertising, Small to Large Budget Marketing
Bachelors in International Business with Conc. in Global Marketing from James Madison University
Jun Hee Cho
Designer/Architect at world-renowned firms in France, England, South Korea, Sweden, and USA
Architecture, Industrial Design, Commercial Design, Branding
Masters of Architecture from the University of Kansas
Guru for The Yacht Week, Volvo, Navigare, PWC Luxembourg, Newsoul, and Kuoni Scandinavi
Video, Photography, Design, Print, Webdesign
Self-taught world traveler
where seed capital gets us.
Tip of the iceberg
Los Angeles, CA & Austin, TX
beta launch cities before
team built and ready.
design firms designated.
all prototypes finalized.
stockists targeted and set.
all costs accounted for.
ready to launch.
this seed raise incorporates everything
with a cushion for strategic, organic growth
- all COGS & landed cost for all inventory
- all marketing, travel, and rep expenses
- insurance policies for all inventory
- member salaries & project payments
- forecasted stockist growth
- forecasted employee growth
- forecasted revenue/expense costs
- office rent and trade show costs
Lead Designer at Walu Int. & ishBowl, Designer at Lambesis Agency
Branding, User Experience, Webdesign, Design
Bachelors in Graphic Design from San Diego State University