Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Regions of Texas
Transcript of Regions of Texas
Mountains and Basins
Physical Characteristics: river, desert
Climate: hot days, cold nights, hot short summers, cold winters
Big Bend National Park
Physical Characteristics: canyons, escarpments, plains, aquifers, plateaus
Climate: hot summers, cold winters
dams - Amistad
Physical Characteristics: rolling prairies, a few rivers
Climate: hot short summers, cool to cold winters
plains, desert, hills, Balcones Escarpment
all rivers flow through this region
location of major cities
oil & gas
fishing, tourism, intra-coastal waterway