Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Every Dollar counts
Transcript of Every Dollar counts
2014-2015 EMS Budget was over spent in total of $638,921.00.
2015-2016 EMS Budget for the first quarter was over spent by $698,994.00.
Key message is that
need to work differently
- accessable, Enable, EMS Assessors, Team Leaders and Managers, Suppliers and MoH eligible Clients and Whanau
accessable is working on....
Working parties with EMS Assessors, DHB Leaders and Suppliers with regards to a new procurement focus for Band 1, Band 2 equipment solutions
Moderation and Auditing of Service Requests and EMS Advices
Service Utilization Report focusing on high volume/spend
Internal and External focus on Refurbished Equipment
What do you need to do....
Peer Review/bench mark
Peer Review the Use of Band 1 Equipment solutions
Discuss and Share alternative funding options
Consult and Robustly discuss:
Essential Disability Related Need
Figures and Facts
Band 1 0-15 year pressure areas
Equipment for Daily Living - PSC HSM
Mobility and Positioning
Significant Increase in Band 1 Service Request Volume
40% noted in some areas
0-15 years contributed to 23.7% of Housing expenditure for basic and complex for 2014-2015
Lower Service Request Numbers
Higher Cost Solutions
Consider for today...
Therapist - assess and identify clients needs
Up Spec 'just in case' 'growth'
Prioritization Tool - AVAILABILITY only
Every Dollar Counts
2015-2016 EMS Budget
"Work differently "