Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
St. Patricks Day
Transcript of St. Patricks Day
* born in
*brought to Ireland as a
*escaped and returned to England to become a
*returned to Ireland and brought
Celebrations In Ireland
*Every Year there is a St. Patrick's day festival in
Activities that take place are
parades, concerts, outdoor events, theater productions and firework
History of St Patrick's Day
*St. Patrick's day is celebrated every year on
, which is the day St. Patrick died.
*The Irish have celebrated this religious event for over one thousand years
* On St. Patrick's Day, Irish families go to
in the morning, and then celebrate for the rest of the day.
*people traditionally wear a small bunch of
on their jackets or caps. Children wear
orange, white and green
badges, and women and girls wear green ribbons in their hair.
Fun Facts about Ireland
is the symbol of Ireland.
* The color
is also commonly associated with Ireland, also known as “the Emerald Isle.”
*The Irish flag is green, white and orange. The
symbolizes the people of the
, the people of the
that brings them together as a nation.
*Legend says that each leaf of the clover means something: the first is
the second for
the third for
and the fourth for
*According to legend, kissing the
endows the kisser with the gift of persuasiveness