Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of The Cell
Controls cellular metabolism (chemical activities) and reproduction.
Contains DNA and hereditary material
Surrounded by a nuclear membrane. Dense, grainy structure within the nucleus.
Contains RNA and is the site of ribosome synthesis
May be found in the cytoplasm or attached to the membrane of the endoplasmic reticulum. Site of Protein Synthesis allows nucleus to communicate with the rest of the cell double layered System of membranes associated with synthesis, storage, and transport of materials within the cell. •Involved in the packaging and storing of cellular components. • The site of respiration producing energy for the cell (ATP production). • Contain their own DNA and therefore can duplicate themselves. • Powerhouse of the cell. Endoplasmic