Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Learning English with ICT
Transcript of Learning English with ICT
skoletube,moviemaker etc. Podcasts and sound recordings
•Documentation Audacity www.freeplaymusic.com Film
Narratives http://www.laerit.dk/web-2-0-didaktik-2-0/ →Being open minded
Trying things out/testing them
→Sharing of knowledge and experiences with others
→Common Objectives about how to include ICT Role of the English teacher Role of the English adviser • facilitator
• inspirer • student-driven learning
• open and flexible learning processes
• primarily work with project and problem based learning
• reality/concrete actions and reflections
• questions and construction
• research and invention
• group and community focused teaching
• open results
• create variation
• the computer as a tool for learning
• dynamic multimedia interactions
• worldwide communication
• performances and presentations estimated by experts, advisers, fellow students and oneself. Ideas