Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Math Vocabulary
A line which a figure can be folded so that both halves are the same.
The number by which another
A numerator Is the number a the top of fraction.
The product of a given factor and any whole number.
Fractions are numbers that are on top of each other.
By: Nahimilet Matos
A denominator Is the number at the bottom of a fraction
The number multiplied together to find a product like 3 x 6 = 18
The number divided with an other number.