Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Applying the Day of Fulfillment
Transcript of Applying the Day of Fulfillment
The legal declaration by God that a person is righteous
1. Why does the truth of justification matter?
“Even today, a true view of justification is the dividing line between the biblical gospel of salvation by faith alone and all false gospels of salvation based on good works.”
2. According to Romans 4:16-25, what role does the resurrection play in our justification?
3. How does the reality of being justified impact you on a daily basis?
The Joy-filled desire of Christ
To return to the glory of the Father
The extent of the desire:
Acts 2:28b "you will make me full of gladness with your presence"
Hebrews 12:2 ". . .who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame . . ."
The desire of Christ for us
“24 Father, I desire that they also, whom you have given me, may be with me where I am, to see my glory that you have given me because you loved me before the foundation of the world. 25 O righteous Father, even though the world does not know you, I know you, and these know that you have sent me. 26 I made known to them your name, and I will continue to make it known, that the love with which you have loved me may be in them, and I in them.”
That we know the joy of the Father in Heaven and the joy of Christ here
It is great with Christ here but, it will be better there.
1. What daily events remind you that this world cannot fulfill you? How do you, in your flesh, seek fulfillment here?
2. How does Christ satisfy you and produce a rich joy here? John 4:13-14
3. How will Heaven be better than here?
4. How do these truths adjust your perspective and generate endurance?