Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
#44 Precise Praise
Transcript of #44 Precise Praise
Technique #44 The proper use of positive reinforcement is one of the strongest tools available to teachers. Praise often, but praise with purpose. The key elements of praise.... Differentiate acknowledgment from praise:
acknowledge when expectations have been met
praise for remarkable performance Praise loudly;
fix softly Keep praise real.
Mean what you say and say what you mean. Be specific in your praise. Avoid overuse of one word accolades. Use your powertool: