Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Context of an Innovator - Process
Transcript of Context of an Innovator - Process
Why is a re-design needed? - space / expansion / deterioration of utility / new utility
Who asked for the re-design? - School management / Students
What do THEY think they NEED?
Evaluate available space
Spend time at locker area observing usage patterns and constraints (peak usage / bottlenecks)
Identify usage requirements or patterns not articulated in "Listen" phase
Visit other schools and evaluate locker design
Speak to experts on the subject and take their feedback
Identify good practices worth importing into our design
This is an iterative process
Pilot solution with smaller population
Identify issues and redesign if required
Obtain sign-off from stakeholders on final prototype
Controlled ramp plan
Evaluate feedback at each stage
Complete and deliver redesigned lockers!
How did I solve the problem