Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
The uranium atom becomes unstable and splits. Releasing lots of energy. Two small atoms combine to make a larger one.
Energy is released as the new atom is lighter than the sum of its parts. Types of Radiation
Alpha (Helium atom)
Gamma (gamma ray)
Neutron Its components: protons and neutrons Its creation and destruction are the two sources of energy for nuclear power and weaponry. Energy can is stored in the breaking and forming of bonds between nucleons. E is for energy (Joules).
m is for mass (kg).
c is for the speed of light (m/s). Chernobyl Cesium-137 Maintenance gone wrong.
Safety system shut down during test.
Power drop leads to mishandling and explosion.
100 times radiation of bombs