Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Appraisal
Appraisal 2012/13 Objectives: To introduce the appraisal structure and timeline for Wodensborough 2012-13
To highlight the expectations of appraisal at Wodensborough
To demonstrate the resources available to appraisers and appraisees
To provide an opportunity to begin appraisal preparation Self-evaluation Next Steps - Guidance: Supporting Documents: Wodensborough wants to encourage a culture in which all teachers take responsibility for improving their teaching, through ongoing professional development and a supportive appraisal process. 1. Self-reflection exercise including considering objectives for the new cycle
2. An audit of professional standards to help prepare for appraisal meetings
3. Appointments between Appraisers and Appraisees to be scheduled and possibly carried out staffcommon/staffing/appraisal