Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of / doesn´t
DEEPING INTO ...THE CONCEPT
NOOO use !!!
do / does
Yes, I do.
No, I don´t
2- interrogative sentences:
"Do you like tennis?"
What happens with
Add "s / es"
SHE / HE / IT
" Lucas play
" Marc watch
Truco: Si va la "s" en el auxiliar no va en el verbo principal, pues el auxiliar siempre "manda".
Ex: She doe
-Verb ends with:
s, ch,sh, x,
wash - wash
-Verb ends with
go - go
-Verb ends in
study - stud
, fly - fl
Things that are
generally true or
1- I go to Javea on Saturdays
2-The sun shines
I have lunch at 2 o´clock
DO THESE SENTENCES WITH DIFFERENT SUBJECTS
HAVE A GO... (TRY)
Mary ... the dog every day
Say these sentences in +, -, or ?
1) negative sentences:
"I Don´t like pizza"
I hope this prezi has helped you to learn more about the simple present.
A big hug