Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Layers Of The Earth
Transcript of Layers Of The Earth
5-100 km thick! That's not as much as some of the others you're about to learn about!!! The Crust is part of the LITHOSPHERE. The lithosphere a rigid plate somewhat separating the crust from another layer of the Earth, the upper mantle Temperatures in the crust range from 0-1000°c THAT'S HOT! But not as hot as some of the other layers you're about to learn about! The crust takes up less than 1% of the Earth's Mass FUN FACTS The crust is the LEAST DENSE layer of the Earth The Crust is the layer "on the top." The crust is mainly made of Oxygen (O), Silicon (Si), and Aluminum (Al), as well as granite and basalt in some areas regwthfdjfk