Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Fashion
Marilyn Monroe was clearly
the fashion icon in the 50’s
Tight dress to waist,
skirts below the knees
The tones of this time were
In the second
half of this
hairstyle based on celebrities
trend not only in music
leather pants and
the use of zippers.
too colorful makeup
Colorfull nylon tracksuits
The style is more simple
Short T-shirts to
the navel were
perfect to wear
Important women in