Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Goin' Fishin
Theme: One has to know when forgiveness is neccesary.
" Lion. I killed you mom and dad, man. listen... and your little brother. I said yeah. look, Neal. I'm not over this yet, but we need to talk. no, man, you were right"(pg. 106).
The author uses characterization to relate the message of theme because if you never forgive someone, you leave them and/or yourself with a feeling of guilt. This is significant because if no one forgives then we would live in a world full of hate and guilt.
The author uses characterization to show that Lionel doesn't want to forgive Neal but feels that he has to.
Goin' Fishin is about a boy named Lionel who sees his family get killed in front of him by his own friend. Lionel has to forgive Neal for what he did, but finds it hard to do so.