Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of LTE Introduction
Nordic Mobile Telephone System (NMT) - Europe
Total Access Communications System (TACS) – Europe
Japanese Total Access Communications System (J-TACS) – Japan Examples: 2G Digital-based technology Voice and data service Better voice quality than the analogic technologies Two main systems:
cdmaOne (IS-95) Examples: Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) General Packet Radio Servico (GPRS) – 140Kbps Enhanced Data Rates for Global Evolution (EDGE) – 384Kbps Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA) 3G Growth of mobile broadband and data consume Mobile broadband demand OFDMA FDD / TDD Very High Peak Data Rates Support of Variable Bandwidth Adaptative Modulation Coding Mobility 350 Km/h MIMO Obrigado! Saulo da Mata email@example.com UMTS WCDMA HSPA HSDPA
HSUPA HSPA+ MIMO