Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Nanotechnology
Benefits the energy sector
Can be used to create "smart drugs" Disadvantages Possible loss of jobs in the farming/manufacturing industries
Atomic weapons are more accessible and can be made more powerful and destructive
Inhalation of minute particles can be dangerous Scientists make new structures at the atomic/molecular level How does it work? Basically, nanotechnology is engineering at the atomic level Scientists manipulate matter at the atomic/molecular level Observe, manipulate, and build Interaction with atoms? End New structures produce new materials/systems that fabricate new physical, biological, and chemical properties They do this by physically manipulating atoms using numerous techniques/procedures