Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of My concept
What insight have I gained from beginning this Purposeful Act of Leadership?
Start with your passions
Attitude is everything
Determination and resilience
What are your personal reflections about leadership?
One thing that has stuck with me from the Next Generation Leaders programme was the Peter Brock quote; 'bite off more than you can chew and then chew like hell.'
This quote illustrates how if you have determination and are passionate then your goals are attainable.
Who is going to help you make it a reality?
I would require the support from the following people or groups:
School Principal and Senior Management Team at Diocesan School for Girls, Auckland
Chaplain and Community Service Council
I would also contact the organisations or charities that we are looking to support.
What do you now know about leadership that your perhaps didn't know before embarking on this Challenge?