Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
2016- Intro to One Point Perspective
Transcript of 2016- Intro to One Point Perspective
Drawing with perspective means making a 2 dimensional drawing appear 3 dimensional.
How do artists create perspective?
Let's take a closer look at the important elements that create One Point Perspective
Can you find the 3 elements of perspective in these images?
One Point Perspective
Use the left and right arrows to travel through this lesson.
Horizon Line, Vanishing Point, and Converging Lines
Open your sketchbook and write notes while viewing this Prezi.
If you see this image , there is a video to watch.
You can pause videos so that you can take notes.
You have completed viewing the Prezi. Now you may exit this window and return to Google Classroom. Take a picture of your notes, and add them to Assignment #1 to TURN IN.
Let's look at
This time, use your
finger to see if you
can figure out the
Elements of Perspective
= where the land and the sky meet (our eye level)
= where all lines appear to meet and disappear (objects get smaller as they get closer to the vanishing point)
= the lines that lead to the vanishing point