Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of MNO 3301
in a difficult Economy Background & problems - Morgan Moe's drug stores
- Decline in economy
- Shifting focus from high-margin to low-margin accommodities
- Lack of advance notice or severance payments for departing employees
- Aging workforce
Suggested actions 5 options for the management system
Program 1 : Continue with status quo
Program 2: Share employees' absence and sick leave
Program 3: Program 2 + sharing of sales and inventory tracking
Program 4: Shares all info + provide feedback + brainstorming
Program 5: Program 4 - brainstorming Analysis 5 programs as variables
Independent : Presumed cause of some change in a dependent variable
- Individual level
Age – older population
Ability levels – highly able for the job
Values and attitudes – more grounded and mature
- Organization system level
Human resource policies: less informative -> developing policies to provide more information to employees
Organization culture: recruit older people -> more mature setting
Dependent variable : key factor that one wants to explain or predict and that is affected by some other factor
Turnover – the involuntary or voluntary permanent withdrawal from an organization
Should absenteeism also be there?