Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Effective Team Transitions
Transcript of Effective Team Transitions
Change vs transition:
External vs internal
Situational vs psychological process A "Good" Library
Preparing Your Team for Transition
Turbulence Creates Teamwork Managing without a Manager Setting the stage
Gaining momentum and buy in - let's talk
Moving forward while looking back Coming in as the new librarian From a "Good" library to a "Great" library
Reach Goals and Risk-taking Building a New Team Dynamic Evaluation
Questions? Our Team:
Tamara Van Horne
Jeannette Zahn On Your Way Out . . . Identify who and how key people will be impacted by your departure.
Ensure staff members have the resources they need to do their jobs.
Clearly communicate with staff members as a group and individuals to retain team cohesion and trust. Foster adaptation
Generate leadership What is this all about?