Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Dante's Inferno: The Vestibule
Transcript of Dante's Inferno: The Vestibule
"The coward who made the great refusal" - possibly Pontious Pilate
Angels who sat on the sidelines when Satan rebelled against God Sources http://foxtwin.com/inferno/ Chase after a meaningless banner (perhaps a chasing after the wind?)
Represented the things which they had chased after in during their lives.
Be chased by hornets
Represent their guilty consciences.
Meanwhile, maggots and worms just kind of chill on the ground, eating the blood from the stings.
A horrid-sounding choir of angels - perhaps the worst punishment of all? Charon was the ferry man who brought dead souls across the Acheron River into the rest of Hell. By: Elisha Asohan and Erin Peoples