Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Week 7 Lesson 1: Dissent among Soviet Satellites (1 of 2): The Hungarian Revolution of 1956
Transcript of Week 7 Lesson 1: Dissent among Soviet Satellites (1 of 2): The Hungarian Revolution of 1956
I can articulate three reasons why Hungarians rose against the Soviet Union in 1956.
The Corvin Theatre, Budapest, and the power of symbolism in history
Short overview video and note-taking
1. We will watch a short overview of the Hungarian Revolution of 1956.
2. As you watch, jot down shorthand dot-point notes, which we will elaborate upon later. This activity is designed to prepare you for shorthand note-taking in university lectures.
A bloodied Hungarian water polo player is escorted from the pool in Melbourne, 1956