Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Punishment for Petty Theft Around the World
Transcript of Punishment for Petty Theft Around the World
All cases of theft will result in a minimum of 1 year incarceration, plus other fines and penalties.
Penalty:Varies state by state but most are mainly the same. In North Carolina it’s a Class 1 Misdemeanor receive a fine or 1-45 days in Jail.
Theft is a misdemeanor punishable by imprisonment but no specific minimum time.
Fine up to 80 thousand roubles (Russian Currency= $1960). 6 months in Prison max or 6 months to one year corrective labor. Or 2 years deprivation of liberty.
A misdemeanor which punishment cannot exceed 3 years imprisonment.
A misdemeanor A fine and up to 3 years in prison.
First Time: A fine up to 45,000 euros and up depending on circumstances to 3 years imprisonment.
Theft is a felony in Turkey depending on circumstances you could receive up to 20 years of imprisonment and/ or labor and/or heavy fines.
In China theft results in a minimum of 10 years imprisonment, life sentence, or even death penalty.
Theft results in some level of incarceration but no spicific minimum or maximum time.