Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Maths and NUmeracy
Transcript of Maths and NUmeracy
Similarities and Differences
Maths and numeracy in the real world present differences and similarities that
This presentation will demonstrate similarities and differences in maths and numeracy, and share ways in which we use maths in the real world. The Fibonacci Sequence and Golden Ratio will be explained, to help us understand maths in the real world.
Exploring real life maths and phenomena
The wonder of Maths in everyday experiences