Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
noah therrien How to screw in a light bulb
Transcript of noah therrien How to screw in a light bulb
Find the lamp that the light bulb that needs to be replaced and unplug it from the wall.
Make sure that the lamp is turned off.
Then get the package of light bulbs and take one out of the package and carefully put it down on the side table.
Then screw in the new light bulb that is on the table by inserting it into the socket and gently turning it to the right.
What you will Need
A pair of hands
How to screw in a Light Bulb
By : Noah Therrien
Take the lamp shade off the lamp so you can see what you are doing. If it is a desk lamp leave the shade on.
Once you are done taking off the shade, unscrew the light bulb by gently turning it to the left.
When the new light bulb is screwed into the socket of the lamp plug the lamp back into the wall and turn the lamp on.
NOW YOU HAVE LIGHT!!!
Take off shade
Leave shade on