Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Seeing Ideas
Strategies for Creative Thinking
What is Creative Thinking?
What creative thinking is (and isn't)
Stages in a creative process
Strategies for generating & refining ideas.
Creativity is just for certain "talented" people.
Creativity is only found in the arts.
Myth 2: Creativity is spontaneous. It just happens.
Creative thinking is a process all of us engage in.
Creative Thinking takes
TIME & WORK
Creativity is found in all disciplines.
A Creative Process
Working with/through materials
Preparing work for presentation or exhibit
Presenting work to audience/client
Reflecting on and assessing the work
Making decisions about revisions or future work
Created by Joel Baxley
Director of Visual Art Education