Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Seeing Ideas
Strategies for Creative Thinking
What is Creative Thinking?
What creative thinking is (and isn't)
Stages in a creative process
Strategies for generating & refining ideas.
Creativity is just for certain "talented" people.
Creativity is only found in the arts.
Myth 2: Creativity is spontaneous. It just happens.
Creative thinking is a process all of us engage in.
Creative Thinking takes
TIME & WORK
Creativity is found in all disciplines.
A Creative Process
Working with/through materials
Preparing work for presentation or exhibit
Presenting work to audience/client
Reflecting on and assessing the work
Making decisions about revisions or future work
Created by Joel Baxley
Director of Visual Art Education