Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Duoethnography
Lund, D.E. and Veinotte, C. (2010)
Researching a social justice course in a charter school: A duoethnographic conversation
A duoethnography on duoethnography: More than a book review
Latz, A.O and Murray, J.
Norris, Sawyer, and Lund (2012)
What does it look like?
Duoethnography: Dialogic research
Transcript with annotations
power and privilege
curriculum of writing
male elementary teacher identity
postcolonialism within the language arts
Duoethnography is a collaborative research methodology in which two or more researchers of difference juxtapose their life histories to create new understandings of the world
Duoethnographers believe that meaning can be made and is often transformed through the research act- this is what duoethnography captures
Transcript with images