Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Marijuana Use
Amendment 64 Illegal Federally "federal law still says marijuana is an illegal drug so
don't break out the Cheetos or Goldfish
to quickly" (Anzaldua)
Some cultures used
marijuana as a cloth,
some use it spiritually.
America, the melting pot of
all cultures, bans it as illegal. (Frye)
Not only do we
oppress those whose
culture values this plant,
but we oppress people by
not allowing them the
privilege of choice. Uniform State
Narcotic Act 1492 Columbus Brings Hemp to the Americas Marijuana Tax Law 1970
National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana D.E.A Harrison Narcotic Act Narcotic Control Act Jill Stein:
Green Party Candidate Marijuana Policy Project - Someone arrested every 42 secs
- 86% from possession -Pot prohibition apparently has not significantly reduced either the demand or supply in the US. -Legalization takes money away from
drug cartels. Bobby Cazeault
Courtney Rao (Croteau)
-In the past media was used
for propaganda against Marijuana
-This propaganda created the negative
ideology that marijuana use is bad and
makes people crazy, hallucinate, addicted.
-All of which has been disproved. Yet
we Still follow negative ideology.