Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Why did they want to kill Jesus?
Transcript of Why did they want to kill Jesus?
May 1st, 2016
John 10:19-20 The Jews who heard these words were again divided. Many of them said, “He is demon-possessed and raving mad. Why listen to him?”
John 10:29-33 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.”Again his Jewish opponents picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus said to them, “I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?”
“We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.”
John 8:48-58, p.758
v.54-55 My Father, whom you claim as your God, is the one who glorifies me. Though you do not know him, I know him. If I said I did not, I would be a liar like you, but I do know him and obey his word.
John 11, p.760
John 14:6-7 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”