Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
chemical and biological weapons
Transcript of chemical and biological weapons
Chemical warfare is the use of the toxic properties of chemical substances as weapons. This type of warfare uses nonliving toxic products produced by living organisms.
where is Chemical and Biological weapons being used
Chemical and Biological weapons are being used in Albania, China Cuba, Egypt, India, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Libya, North Korea, Pakistan, Russia, South Korea, Sudan, Syria Taiwan, United States.
why would Chemical and Biological weapons be used
Chemical and biological weapons are used to kill or immobilize humans, animals, or plants as an act of war.
By Corbin megley
The timeline of Chemical and Biological weapons
Another name for biological warfare is germ warfare which is the use of biological toxins or infectious agents like bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
the military used it to end world war II
can cause deaths, cancer, diseases, and starvation
Who and when were the first to use Chemical and Biological weapons
The Chinese were the first to use Chemical and Biological weapons in 1000 BC.