Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
COMPUTER LAB RULES AND CONSEQUENCES
Transcript of COMPUTER LAB RULES AND CONSEQUENCES
RULES AND CONSEQUENCES
Welcome to the St. Aloysius School Computer Lab!
1. Be respectful.
2. Be safe.
3. Work hard.
4. Take responsibility.
I broke a rule!
You will be warned either verbally
or non-verbally ( the "#1 finger" raised)
You will be told verbally or non-verbally (the "#2 fingers") that you have broken a rule. You will fill out the Think Sheet, sign it and turn in to Mrs. Machado.
Referral. You will be sent to see Mrs. Xavier.
But wait! What are the rules?
Okay, okay, I get it.
Funny you should ask...
...there are only 4 rules!
If you choose to follow the rules YOU choose the consequences:
If you choose to break the rules YOU choose the consequences:
2. Think Sheet
3. Teacher's Choice
It's all about CHOICE
It could be a detention, picking up trash (or some other "punishment that suits the crime"), or ???
So you know...
As with any rules, there are exceptions. Fighting, lying, cheating and defiance are just SOME examples of behavior choices that will earn you an automatic referral.
Let's choose to make this year GREAT!