Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Simón Bolívar and Toussaint L'Ouverture
Transcript of Simón Bolívar and Toussaint L'Ouverture
Compare and Contrast
-Both leaders had received an extensive education as children
He liberated the countries of Venezuela, Columbia, Panama, Ecuador, Peru, and Bolivia
-Both were brave leaders who fought for independence
-They were both determined to win and succeeded
-Simon Bolivar ended up establishing a dictatorship while Toussaint L'Ouverture was overthrown and imprisoned