Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Using MyOpenMath
Creative Commons Licensing
Creating a Course
Learning the Ropes
Textbooks Available In:
Saturday, March 29, 2014
VMATYC 2014 - Reynolds CC
What is Open Source?
Layout, Materials & Assignments
Designing the Course
"Open source software is software that can be freely used, changed, and shared (in modified or unmodified form) by anyone. Open source software is made by many people, and distributed under licenses that comply with the Open Source Definition." ~opensource.com
All algorithmically generate assignments are called "assessments" in MOM. You can call them whatever you want though: homework, quiz or test.
Making Your Own Questions
Other MOM Features
Communication, Grades, Etc.