Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
PH 223 27:1-3
Transcript of PH 223 27:1-3
which way must the electric field vector point on the front surface, and what must its value exceed?
What is the electric flux through the surface?
A 3.0 cm diameter circle lies in the xz-plane in a region where the electric field is E = (1500i + 1350 j - 2350k). What is the electric flux through the circle?
"Is flux like the heat coming through a window? "
"Can you clarify what flux is mathematically and how it applies to the electric field?"
"What applications exist for flux? Are AC motors examples of electrical flux optimization?"