Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
2015 Pine Island 6th Grade Student Led Conferences
Transcript of 2015 Pine Island 6th Grade Student Led Conferences
Core Classes Show and Tell
Here are some work samples I would like to share with you.
I am on step
The target step is
Things that HELP me accomplish my reading steps:
Things that get in the way of accomplishing my reading steps:
My power goal is:
My current color level:
The color level I started on:
Winter Assessment Results
does not meet
OLPA Math: (graph)
MCA Reading Test Dates:
MCA Math Test Dates:
Successes and Goals
Things that I am doing well:
One goal I have for the last quarter:
My plan to improve and accomplish my goal:
The best things about Sixth Grade:
Write a sentence welcoming your parents to your conference........
Thing I like about 6 grade is...