Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Fiji
is surrounded by a coral reef. The capital is Suva Currency is Fijian Dollars Fijian Honey Cake Recipie
-2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
-1 cup Sugar
-1 cup sour cream
-1 cup honey
-2 tablespoons vegetable oil
-1 teaspoon baking soda
-1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
-2 tablespoons sliced almonds
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat two 9" x 5" loaf pans with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the almonds and beat until well blended. Pour the batter equally into the loaf pans and sprinkle each with the almonds.
Bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool for 10 minutes then remove to wire racks to cool completely. In Fiji their main occupation is agriculture. Soccer and rugby are the major sports in Fiji The country is an archipelago, comprising of over 300 islands.
The two major islands of the country are Viti Levu and Vanua Levu