Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Greece
Geography And Climate
Greece is mainly rocky and mountainous. It is roughly the size of Alabama. Greece has more than 2,000 islands, the largest is Crete. These islands receive more than 3,000 sunny hours a year!
Manufactured and Natural Goods
Lignite, petroleum, iron ore, bauxite, lead, zinc, nickel, marble, salt, and hydro power are resources found on and under Greece.
69.5% of electricity comes from fossil fuels. 0% is nuclear.16.5% is hydroelectric, and the other 10.5% is renewable resources.
Government And Religion
The president of Greece serves on a 5-year term, and is eligible for a second.There are 300 members in Parliament. The religion, officially, is the Greek Orthodox.
Resources, Religion, And Government
Manufactured in Greece are carpets, rugs, leather, and jewelry. Naturally, this country produces olives, olive oil, honey, wine, alcohol, vinegar, herbs, spices, nuts, and sweets.