Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Captain Corelli's Mandolin
Transcript of Captain Corelli's Mandolin
Denise Kosmet Historical
Inaccuracies LOCATION ANTONIO CORELLI AMOS PAMPALONI RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN
THE GREEKS AND ITALIANS Historical Accuracies GREEK FLAG KEFALONIA'S
PATRON SAINT TRADITIONAL FOOD MASSACRE OF
Summary: Captain Corelli's Mandolin is a film about the Greek island of Kefalonia and the changes and challenges the community faces during World War II. The island is occupied by both German and Italian forces. Particularly, the movie closely follows the unfolding romance between mandolin-playing Italian officer Antonio Corelli and the local doctor's beautiful and lively daughter, Pelagia. As tensions among the Italians, Germans, and Greeks rapidly escalate, ending in tragedy, Antonio and Pelagia must decide how much they are willing to risk for love.